Monday, May 11, 2015

May 11th

Mother's Day was a lazy Sunday for us, I fixed Cyndy breakfast, and then we walked the digs and went for a short ride, just to see how the other world was doing.  Stopped by McDonald's for ice cream sundae and cone for me.  After that we headed back to the preserve and did just about nothing.  I fixed her dinner so Cyndy was pampered just like she should be.
The other day I had done some work under to front storage and opened it up a little so that we could use the space under there.  While I was installing the surge protector I found this space and went we need to use this. It would be a good spot to put things we don't use a lot like Christmas stuff maybe.
There used to be a plywood front all the way across here, but now I opened it up for more storage.
It adds about 3 square feet of more storage space, Good place to hide Christmas stuff, which is only used once a year.
This morning we were going to go to breakfast with Brian & Rita at Laurie’s Homestead Breakfast House,  Well Rita was under the weather so it was just Cyndy & I that went and it is a great place to have a good breakfast that sticks with you.  
I had a my usual Ham & Cheese Omelet with hash-browns and English muffin.  It was great and they even put a slice of a candy apple on the plant too.  I haven't had one of those in a long time.
Cyndy had Hot Chocolate -------
 The look on her face was out of this world when she set it down in front of here, and yes that is real whip cream!!!!
Cyndy also had a 1/2 order of Biscuit and Gravy, I would of hate to see what a full order looks like.  She only finished about half of it and was full.  She asked our waitress if they have a 1/4 order of biscuit & gravy.  The lady just smiled and said sorry no!!!! 
We had to make a run over to Warrenton to find a UPS Story so I could send back Cyndy's ice shaver that we got for her bullet.  We used it once and the rubber gears were destroyed.  After that we stopped by Jo Ann for some fabric for the new rearview screen that we got with the coach to watch the stuff in the garage and what is behind the coach.  We need some kind of protection for it when it is not in use.
Well a week from today we move over to Seaside for just about a week before heading down to meet up with the kids at Coos Bay for a weekend of riding!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment