Friday, May 8, 2015

May 8th

What a beautiful day we had today, woke up to clear sky's and warm weather.  The only problem here at the Longbeach TTN is when it is warm and no wind, the mosquitoes seem to find you very quickly.  But before you knew it the wind starts to blow a little and those little devils disappeared.
Spike and Turbo are getting along real good, Turbo knows he is the boss and Spike just follows him around peeing on everything that Turbo pees on.  We were wondering if Spikes barker was removed because he had not barked yet.  Well today while over at Brian & Rita's he was outside and started barking at the neighbors dogs.  It was funny watching him, every time he barked his hole body jumped.
While over at Brian & Rita's today she wanted me to try and get the pictures off her old computer, because it is about to die. So after about an hour of fighting with it I finally got all the pictures copied to a CD for her.  Now it is time to see if I can save it.  Now this laptop is almost 10 years old.  First I tried to hook up to the wireless router. For some reason I could find the router but still not able to get out to the internet.  Brian's computer hooks up with no problem and I even got our phones to hook up to it also.  They had taken it to a computer geek (which I am not or even try to be) and he said the hard drive is about to die.  He then tried to get them to buy a new laptop.  My though is (and this is what I said) Buy a new laptop and use this one for a boat anchor, Rita wasn't to happy with my thoughts, even when I called it a stupid computer.  She said, am I calling her stupid and I said no, just the computer.
While at Brian & Rita's today Brian asked if we would like to go out for prime rib dinner tonight.  He also said it was a good price, $11.00 per pound.  Lets do it, were are we going to eat at, he said we will eat here, but we have to go up to Thriftway's Deli. He said it is good and we have to be their before 4:30 or it will all be gone by 5:00.  So at 4:00 we headed up to the store here in Ocean Park.  We were the first in line and by 4:30 there was at least 15 people waiting in line.  They have specials everyday.  So for $15.00 I got a nice big piece of prime rib and a nice big order of baby red potato's.  This fed both Cyndy and I with nothing left over, what a great meal.
We got back to the coach and both of the dogs are sleeping,  They played hard with Brian & Rita's dogs.  It looks like Spike is going to work out real good in this family.  Tomorrow we are going down to Ilwaco for there farmers market.

No comments:

Post a Comment