Monday, May 4, 2015

May 4th

We would like to say Happy Anniversary to US!!!!
It has been 41 years together through thick and thin, rough and smooth times, along with ups and downs.  We have been blessed with two wonderful kids, a great son in-law and a great daughter in-law, and 5 super grandchildren.   It has been fun this last 7 plus years traveling all over this great land that we call the United States.  I think the best part is Cyndy & I are really loving the life style we have chosen to see this country of ours.
Anyway I wanted to take Cyndy out to our favorite place to eat while out here on the coast.
 This picture was taken out the window that we are sitting in front of.  Let me show you one more picture and I bet you can guess where we are at.
If you look behind us that is the Hay Stack Rocks in Cannon Beach, and yes we are at Mo's!!!!  We both enjoy the food from here.
Our favorite is clam chowder, but I think I make a little bit better clam chowder though.  Yes, and we had shrimp cocktail too.  We had a great dinner and really enjoyed ourselves.  Now time to head back across the bridge to Seaview, but fist we might as well stop and pick up a few things we need from Fred's as long as we are in Oregon (no TAX's).  We got back home just before the storm that is coming in started to dump some rain.  I hope it is just a light rain.  Tomorrow I don't know what we will do, but we will find something to do even if it is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment