Thursday, May 7, 2015

May 7th

Every once in a while we all have something happen to us that just fry's my patience and today it happened again.  How offend do we go to professionals and expect them to do the job we pay for.  Well today, was one of those times. We took the truck to the Ford Dealership in Astoria, OR to have the truck serviced.  Now when I take the truck in for servicing I expect to get the oil changed number one.  Then there is checking the rest of the fluids and topping them off if any of them are low.  In my day servicing also meet getting a grease gun and greasing all the fitting that are on the vehicle.  Well today after they so called serviced  my truck, I do my regular check, oil OK, fluids look OK, what do you mean no greasing done on grease fitting.  Now I am a little up set, no really up set.  This is the second time in a row that this has happened in the last two services that I have had done by Ford Dealerships.  Why can't people do there job!!!
OK on to better things, I have burned that bridge to long all ready.  Today we went to pick up Spike!!!  He is something else.  Him and Turbo are getting along pretty good.  When we take them out for a walk one pees then the other one is right behind peeing in the same spot.  He is still a little skittish but getting better.  as you can see.

We picked up a bed for him from the shelter and Spike has taken it over as his bed. We got some pain med's for him so he doesn't hurt you know where.  He seems to be getting along with us.

 They are both just laying around and getting some well deserved rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment