Saturday, May 2, 2015

May 2nd

Today was a busy day of working on our new coach.  First off I need to eat breakfast before a hard day of work.  At least that is my reason for eating a big breakfast.  Now that breakfast is over, it is time to get busy on the surge protector installation.
First I have to empty the storage bay so I can get to the compartment where I will be installing the surge protector.  After looking at what tools I would need I went in to start taking it a part.  Wait a minute got to disconnect the power first, so crawl out and do that now.  OK that is one trip in and out, do I have everything before heading under their one more time.  After about 30 minutes of taking things apart and putting them back together I crawled out and went and turn the power on.  The breaker didn't pop, so must of did something right.  Yep, another good job if I say so myself.  Now all I have to do is cut down some wood to make the storage area a little bit bigger in the storage compartment.  I don't know why they didn't use that space but we will.  I figure the Christmas stuff can be but in there.
Now on to the next project, as you may remember we had just got a new mattress that both of us just love.  So when we got this rig it had a king size bed in it, they took that mattress out and put ours in.  The only problem is the plywood frame is a little bigger than our mattress.  So time to cut it down, with Cyndy's help we got that project done with know problems.  Cyndy cleaned up all the dust and I took the tools back out.
Two down and one to go, we ordered a new cabinet to put the printer in.  With Cyndy's help we put it together in just over and hour.  Looks pretty good and the printer even fits in it.
The color matches the rig really good, this will work real good for our printer and computer stuff.

As you can see the printer fits real good.  The both of us are beat and just looking forward to sitting back and relaxing tonight.  Tomorrow we might go out Geocaching for something different to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment