Friday, May 1, 2015

May 1st

We have been having some great weather here in Longbeach.  Cyndy and I have been very busy getting use to the new coach.  She has been busy going through cabinets and looking at what we have and more stuff is going out.  She is doing a great job.  I have been busy putting up a couple of towel hangers in the bathroom.  I have also been staying out of Cyndy;s hair when she is emptying cabinets and reloading them.  A lot safer for me, but there when she needs me.
Yesterday with the sun out Turbo even wanted to be out of the rig when Cyndy was busy.
I got this picture of him soaking up the sun shine.
I got that look from him, what are you doing?  I was busy out side getting some things done, don't know what but it must of been importance.
About 3:00 PM yesterday I asked Cyndy with the sun out so nice you want to go for a ride in the RZR.  We can head down the beach and kind of enjoy the sun shine and sights.
 As you can see the sun was out but it was still a little cool.  Cyndy is all bundled up!!!!
Oh you want a picture of me, how is this, I am looking at you now.  The beach was great and not to many cars out on it.  We are hoping to make a few more trips out in the weeks to come.
We seen a few eagles as we drove up and back on the beach.
Turbo likes sitting up on the couch and enjoying the sun that comes through the windows.  This is our sun dog.
Tomorrow I will install the surge protector that I took out of the other coach.  I took a good look at it the other day and it should be about an hour or two job.  Depending on how many trips in and out of the compartment I make.  Cyndy will be busy working on her kitchen.  Turbo will be enjoy the sun if he can find a place to lay and stay out of every ones way.

No comments:

Post a Comment