Monday, May 2, 2016

Another Hot Day in Western Washington

The last few days have been pretty nice, today it is suppose to get up to 84 plus.  We just got back from the store and I am glad for the air in the truck, it is working good.  I know because Cyndy was starting to get cold and put her sweater on.  We got another great picture of the mountain this morning.
As I stated in my last blog, I had my Belly Button Surgery last Tuesday.  I was schedule to have my surgery at 8:30 AM on last Tuesday.  I was in by 8:05 and out by 8:25 and on my way home by 9:30 AM.  It didn't feel bad the first day, but the second day it felt like someone had punched me in the gut. Anyway I did what the doc said and just took it easy and didn't do much of anything this week.  He said to take it easy for two weeks and no lifting over 20 LB which is driving me crazy, because I have a few things I want to get done before leaving and get back out and start walking again.  I need to drop some of this weight I got back from this winter not getting out walking.  So other than sitting in my chair and working on the computer for the Alaska trip, getting fishing trips set up and a few other things.
This last weekend Cyndy went to a sewing class on embroidery sewing.  She really enjoyed the class and had a lot of fun.  Here are a few things she got done while there.
 Embroidered Paper Card 
 Towel End
  Free Motion Block
 Book Corner
Napkin Corner with Cutwork
She really learned a lot and found out that the $5000 to $15000 embroidery machine where a little out of her price range, maybe some day she may get one, who knows, but for now she is enjoying the one she has.
Well it is hot outside but the boys are enjoying the air conditioner here in the coach today. 
They are laying right were the cool air is blowing down on them.  As you have noticed I haven't been writing a lot on the blog the last few weeks.  We are currently in Tacoma and just taking care of doc stuff before we head out again on another adventure.  So as important things come up I will make a blog post, but as soon as we are on the road I will start posting more often.  Hope your day is as good as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment