Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Counting down to Leaving

We are getting everything together for leaving this Sunday.  We have been doing a lot of shopping for things that are hard to come by when we get up in Canada and cheaper here.  We like to be able to buy a lot of things for our guest and make their money stretch as far as possible, and get them the best bang for our buck.  We have a few meals to set up for, before we get to Fairbanks & Anchorage. We usually pick up more stuff there for the rest of the trip.
Cyndy has been busy getting the meals all worked out and putting together there welcome packets for the start of the trip.  The back area which she calls her sewing room is full of supplies for the trip.
 I think she can still get to her chair but that is about it.  The sewing machines are some where back here. I think there is a little bit of floor space left to put things.
 We start buying things in April when we find it on sale.  The freezer is full for the first half of the trip, hope to have it down a little before I go Halibut Fishing. Don't know if I will get any Salmon this year, hope to get a few Sockeye if at all possible.
I have been working on getting all the paperwork set up before we leave.  I am just about ready now.  I am hoping to start posting a little bit more when we start traveling again.  Not much to say when we are setting here just visiting with the kids and relaxing taking care of doctor appointments.  Now that all of that is behind us it is time to start moving again. As the saying goes I am getting the hitch itch and so is Cyndy so it is time to move before the roots can catch us.
I found out the Spike likes to look like a big shot with a stodgy in his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment