Thursday, May 12, 2016

Short Road Trip

Tomorrow we are going on a road trip over to Goldendale for a Memorial Service for a my cousin Hiram Mulrony. He passed away from cancer about a month ago and they are having a big memorial service at the Rodeo Fair Grounds. It seems like the only time we see everyone in this family: is family reunions, weddings, and Memorial Service. I hate to say it but it will be nice to see some of the family.
Today was another busy doctor day, we have got all of them pretty well taken care.  I think Cyndy has one or two more to go and we should be clear for our trip this next year.  I have been cleared to travel and I know Cyndy will be also.
The other day I went looking for Spike, he usually heads to his bed and hibernates there for most of the day.  But today I looked and he wasn't their.  Then I looked closer at our bed,
 and here he was buried in our blanks on the bed.  Here you can see just a little bit of the back end off him.
I called him and he came up for air.  It is amazing what the two of them will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment