Saturday, May 21, 2016

Back in Tacoma

We were hoping to be out of  Blue Dog by Wednesday afternoon, that didn't happen.  They ran into a little problem with the recall on the ceiling underneath the main air conditioner. It looks like it did before with out the sage in the center.  They also took care of the recall on the ladder out side and fixed the wall paper by the door and gave Cyndy some extra.  They also got the stove fixed so that now when we can light it with out using our matches.
 
This is Thursday afternoon and they are bring our rig out of the shop. The guy on the forklift did a great job, after he got it out and set it down he asked how heavy and I said 18,000 plus.  We were out of Gresham by 2:30 PM and made it back to Tacoma by about 6:00 PM.  Traffic wasn't to bad and now we can start getting the last few things ready for Alaska.
Friday Cyndy had a doctors appointment, her last one and then we went to get our new glasses.  Cyndy said hers were a lot stronger, but working good.  Mine was a different story.  I new mine were a lot stronger, but when everything has a little haze on it there is something wrong.  I really tried to make them work, but by the time I started working on the computer I had to put my old one s back on so that I could work on the computer.  Tomorrow I am taking them back and seeing what they can do,
Friday night I looked out side and seen this great sun set.  It was suppose to rain today, but we got lucky and had know rain.  But today was a different story, it has been a steady drizzle all day tell late this afternoon.  We were up and on our way to Pearle Vision so that I could find out what they were going to do about my glasses.  After the young lady compared my old ones to the new ones she said these are really to strong of a gap.  You need to have your eye's rechecked so at 11:30 I was in having my eyes rechecked and we found out that they made a small error.  Now comes the problem, they are hoping to get the glasses back by next Saturday, because next Sunday we head out for out trip to Great Falls, MT.  They said they are hoping they will be back, so am I!!!!!
 With the rain the boys are tired and just laying around doing nothing.
Tonight we are heading to Cyndy's cousin's for dinner and card playing.  This afternoon we met for lunch with some great friends Tim & Nancy.  It was good talking and visiting with them, see them next time we are in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment