Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Day in History

Today is a day I will never forget as long as I am alive.  In 1974 I took this lovely bride for life.
It has been a lot of fun, with a lot of ups and downs, but all in all, I wouldn't trade her for the world.  We spent our first three months of marriage in Berchtesgaden, Germany. After that we settled in Puyallup, Washington for the next 33 plus years. We both retired the first of November 2007, and have really been enjoying life to the fullest.   So Cyndy after the first 42 years I am looking forward to the next 42, your the greatest~!!!!!
Today we both went to the eye doctor, one of those things we forget about until we find ourselves having a little problem with focusing after read for an hour.  So today we had our eyes checked and both of us are getting new glasses, now to just wait for them to get in.  It use to be they would have them done in 2 to 3 days, now it is 10 to 14 days.  With all of this modern day stuff, why is it taking so much longer.  At least we will still be in the area when they are done.
Oh yes I took her out to dinner .

No comments:

Post a Comment