Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Day 22

The Camp Ground here at Monument Valley as a wonderful view of the Valley.  So this morning I got up just at sunrise to try and get a couple of pictures out through the window of the campground.

The ones following were just taken before sun down.

It seems like everyday is another WOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
This morning we went on a tour of Monument Valley.
We rode in these very comfortable seat out into the Valley.  Really it wasn't to bad, but the roads were in bad need of repair.  I have ridden in washes that were smoother  then some of the roads we went on, but the sites were well worth it.  Anyway I though so, but maybe some of the guest questioned that.
We split the group in half and rode in two different bus's.  Here are some of the great sites we seen today.




Here is another one of those group shots of a wonderful group of people.
We had a great day traveling into the valley, and here are a few more sites we got to see.
Sun & Gary are trying to keep the rock from moving, Don't let go Gary!!!!
Some of you may be able to remember this shot from a couple of old western movies and a couple of new ones.

I picked a couple of the pictures that I though were pretty good from over 200 pictures I took today.  I didn't show any pictures of all the vendor's that were out here peddling there jewelry.  I felt it took away from the beauty of the valley.
Tomorrow is a drive day to Lake Powell and we are planning a trip up to Analop Valley, I hope to have some great pictures from their.

No comments:

Post a Comment