Tuesday, November 10, 2015

November 10th

What a nice sunny day today was, woke up to sun shine and a temperature at 38 degrees.  I am ready to head south where it is warmer.  But first we are home for Christmas this year because next year we do not know where we will be at.  Took the boys out for their morning walk and then it was off to Les Shwab for two new batteries.  The last time I had the oil and everything done they said one battery was down below 55 % of its cranking power.  So this morning with the cold weather I really noticed it and Las Shwab confirmed that it was time for new batteries.  The last time I replaced them was back in April of 2010, so they have lasted pretty good.
 After I got back to the coach it was time to put up the LED light we got yesterday.
It went up pretty easy and boy does it put out the light.  Cyndy is very happy and if mama is happy everyone is happy. I did a few more things out side in the storage area, getting it straightened up so it doesn't look like a rats nest.  I need to get into one of the tubs and get out some things for RV Shows so maybe tomorrow or some time in the near future I will do that.  Need to get out the slide show book so I can start going over them and making sure everything matches my slide show.
The rest of the day we did a run into town to get the Christmas Cards printed and Cyndy needed to go by Jo Ann's for something, don't ask what just take her their.  Tomorrow I will be heading to Kelso to get the seats done and Cyndy is staying behind to take care of the two boys and get some sewing done.  She said that she got another blank cut out today so that is the project she will be working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment