Wednesday, November 11, 2015

November 11 Veterans Day

First off, I want to say I am proud to be a Veteran and want to stand up and say thanks to all of our Brothers and Sisters that have served in the military.  I hope the people that did not serve will thank a vet for serving their country today and anytime you see one.
This morning I was up early and heading to Kelso, WA to get the seats fixed. I arrived at Perfect Stitch Upholstery at 8:30 AM and they went right to work.  Andrew told me it would take most of the day. So I went for a walk around the area just to see what is in this area.  First I noticed a lot of fast food restaurants.  There seems to be a few shops around also, from furniture stores to Harbor Freight.  Yes Harbor Freight, so you know I had to check it out and see if there was anything that I might need.  It has been at least 6 months since the last time I was at one.  After walking up and down every isle I did find a couple of small things that I may need.
Then it was time for lunch and right across the street from Perfect Stitch  was this neat looking Hamburger place called Burgerville.  I had never eaten at one so had a bacon Hamburger with the works.  It was pretty good so if I find another one in the future I may eat there again.
About 2:00 PM Andrew and his crew had the seats done and I was ready to head back.  They did a great job and here are a couple of pictures.
 Looks good, drivers seat was the worst.
 Where my fingers are is all built back up and new material replacing what use to be a worn out material that you could see the foam.  It was all flat down to the plastic nob.  Now I don't feel like I am falling out the door while driving down the road.  
 Cyndy's seat just need a little bit of foam build up so it looks good.  If you need some Upholstery work done please see Perfect Stitch, their web site is http://www.perfectstitchup.com/.  They did a great job, and had the job done early.  Thanks guys.
I got back to the coach about 4:30 PM and was happy to see my lovely bride, we are together all the time now.  So when ever we are apart it is nice to be back together, IwWould be lost with out her.

No comments:

Post a Comment