Monday, November 30, 2015

November 30

What a beautiful morning, the clouds were just starting to roll in off the coast this morning when I took the boy's out for their morning walk and this is what I seen.
 Looking to the East I noticed the beautiful colors in the sky.  As always when clouds come in off the coast they have to mist just a little and then I looked West and found the rainbow.
It was great morning and we had a good day.  Didn't really do much of anything, Cyndy need to make a trip over to Jo Ann's and take her tablet to Verizon for some help with it.  She wants to load a bunch of games on it before we take it off line.  We found our computers were easier to use, at least I am able to keep them up and running.
Speaking of computers, I am still having second thoughts about loading Windows 10, I have had Windows 7 for a long time and like it.  As I say if it is still working why change.  But if I want to keep up I may have to bit the bullet and install it, you know it is free.  Then it will be time to up grade Office to the current version too.  Maybe I will wait just a little bit longer, what do you think????
I think tomorrow we are going to do a little Geocaching on our way up to Brian and Rita's, we need to drop off a Travel Bug, we have had it way to long.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment