Tuesday, November 24, 2015

November 24

Last night after I was done posting on the blog, I heard some really choice words coming from the sewing room in the back.  Then I heard this sound coming from back their "Wil I need help".  SO I want back and help her work on her sewing machine.  For some reason it stopped working correctly, as I would call it.  Cyndy called it something else, that I will not repeat.  She has been trying to finish these baby blankets before the kids pop out.  The one she is working on now, the kid decided to show its self yesterday as a 5 plus pound boy. So her machine has up and stopped working.
Being the nice husband. I went on line and started looking for another machine for her.  After looking on Amazon and the other stores in the area.  We decided to head over to Costco this morning for a sewing machine.  It was another Brother Sewing Machine and what she wanted, at least that is what she told me. 
 After watching the DVD on how to run this thing, she went right back to what she enjoy's.  After about and hour in half she was almost done with blanket number three.  A few more things to do on two of them and they will be done. Way to go dear.
Remember if mom isn't happy no one is happy, and I like to be happy.  I didn't do much today but take the boy's for walks.  Read some e-mails and worked on the seminars that we will be doing after the first of the year. Wait their was one other thing I did get done, fixed dinner for my lovely bride, while she is sewing.  The weather is suppose to be nice tomorrow, so maybe I will get out and clean the storage under the front of coach.  I have been just pushing things in there so need to put things away and straight things up, but I don't want to rush into anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment