Saturday, November 21, 2015

November 20

This morning I was up early and heading to the Box K Auto Repair shop to get the truck looked at.  The belt has been squealing real bad and I can tell what it is.  Some of you may ask how did I find this repair shop here in Longbeach.  As a lot of us do we go to Yelp and see what we can find out.  Out of over 8 comments on Yelp 7 were very positive and one was bad.  I felt that this was a good place to check out.  All 7 were 5 stars and one was 1 star.  But after reading his complaint I don't think he should be aloud to own another car after what he did to it before bring it into the shop.

I got there at 8:00 AM and right away they got me in and after about 30 minutes the tech came out and said that I had a bad pulley for keeping the belt adjusted correctly and need a new belt.  OK, not bad that is what I was hoping it was.  They also did a good check of all other systems after replacing the belt and pulley. I was out of there by 10:00 AM, good job Box K Auto.  As I stated earlier I us Yelp a lot to check out business, but if they are good most times I am one of those that don't go back and give them a good rating when they do a great job.  But if it was bad I get on right away and post a review.  So I am changing my ways and going to try and make a good effort to post if they are bad or good.  I don't know how many people have done what I have done in the pass but we really need to give the business a review if it is bad or good all the time that we use this system.  A lot of these business us these to improve on performance.
Saturday we are heading out to Brian & Rita's for the girls to work on more quits, Rita's youngest daughter is due anytime & has been put in the hospital.  So they are going up Thanksgiving morning when she will be induced labor, so maybe a Thanksgiving baby.  
By the way our second day in a row of a sunny morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment