Monday, November 23, 2015

November 23

Woke up to a nice sunny morning, but cold.  The boy's didn't want to get up for there morning walk.  As we were walking around I started to notice a few clouds in the distance.  They said rain this afternoon so if I need to get things done we better get a move on.
After walking the boy's, eating breakfast it was time to hit the road.  We wanted to go and see if we could find a recliner to replace the coach on the drivers side of the coach.  After trying to be conformable in that coach for the last six plus months it was time to replace it.  We had been looking at a few stores but did not find one that was what we were looking for.  So this morning we went to the Furniture store in Seaside called Star's.  They had a lot of them to pick from.  So after about and hour of trying a lot out, I kept going back to this one.  The owner of the store gave us another $20.00 bucks off after we asked if they were going to have a Black Friday Sale.  His answer to that was no, and it is usually the slows day of the year for them.  So with the sale price and the extra off we saved about $100.00, good for us.
 It fits right in were the other one was setting and gives us a little bit more room to move around.  It is even lighter than the three pieces that were here before.  That has to be a first for us making the load lighter.  Maybe we should re look at what we have just done.
 Yep, nice and conferrable,  Turbo even likes it.  I bet I can even fall a sleep in this one with know problem.
 Spike like the warming coach across from were I am setting.
Sense we have been in the Northwest have been using a little bit more propane than what we have used all last year.  Another month and we will be on our way south again to the warm weather.  I just hope we don't find any snow.
I was checking tires on the coach and noticed the center two tires on both sides need to be replaced before we head out from here, I was hoping to wait tell we came back up here before heading to Alaska.  I can go over to Seaside to Les Schwab and get them for about $75.00 less then here in Longbeach (Tax and more money savings).  So I have them ordered for next Tuesday.  The weather maps shows good weather than but it may be cold.  I  can handle a little cold weather.  Tomorrow Cyndy wants to sew so I will wonder around out side and see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment