Friday, November 13, 2015

November 13th

Friday November 13th, if I am correct this is the 3rd Friday the 13th this year.  Today is just one of those lazy days.  Woke up to rain, been raining all day, and going to bed with rain.  A good day to stay inside and keep warm.  Well some of us stayed in side all day.  Turbo & Spike didn't get out of bed tell almost 10:00 AM.  They must not want to go out in the rain.  But with a little coaxing they both went out and you would of thought they were glued to the post.  Then it was right back into the coach, they don't like to get wet.
 As you can tell they didn't want anything o do with going out side.  I think they did nothing but sleep and eat just a little today.
Turbo was enjoying the fireplace and the heat from it.  It keeps the coach really pretty warm.  It has a pretty good electric heater in it.  We shut it off at night and set the furnace at 62 so that the coach stays cool and makes it easier to sleep.
Cyndy has been busy sewing today, she is working on a baby blanket for one of her girl friends daughters.
 Yes, it is for a little boy!!!
She almost has it done, just need to put a border around it then put the backing on it.  She is very creative with her ideas.  I think she only has one more to go and then all the baby's will be done for this year.
Myself today I worked on getting some presentations done for seminars at RV Shows.  I have been wanting to get them printed up and put into a book for when I do the slide show I can read my notes a little bit easier then looking at the computer all the time.  It makes it look like I know what I am doing ha ha.  Anyway I only have a couple of more to do then will have a pretty good agenda for RV Shows.
Well tomorrow it is suppose to be another 100% chance of rain, but we will take a ride over to Brian & Rita's to visit for a while. We haven't been to their house scene this spring.  It will be good to see the two of them.
Next Tuesday we move over to Longbeach for 3 weeks then head up to Tacoma for Christmas with the grand kids snd family.

No comments:

Post a Comment