Sunday, November 8, 2015

November 8th

We have been here at Seaside and just enjoying the rain, yes I said enjoying the rain.  We had to run to the store and get a few things that we were low on like milk, bread, and a few other things.  We even made it to Costco for some great chicken salad spread.   We really like it on croissants, it makes a nice snack.  The only problem there is so much of it, so we are going to try freezing half of it and will let you know how that works.  After that we came back to the coach, in between the rain showers, we unloaded most everything, and had some good chicken salad sandwiches.
We then talked about what we were going to do and next thing we looked at the clock and said its late, time for bed.  So Saturday was just a relaxing day of not doing much.  Maybe Sunday we can get something done if it is right or wrong.
 Sunday morning has to be the first time in a long time I sleep in passed 6:30 AM, I think it had something to do with the rain and Turbo & Spike not liking going out in the rain.  So about 8:00 I got up, still raining and the two dogs looked at me and went back to sleep.  So took a shower, got dressed and headed down to the kitchen and noticed it had stopped raining.  Guess who else noticed it had stopped raining, yep Turbo & Spike.  So we headed out for our morning walk.  We were not out long and the rain started back up, both of them did there jobs and we were back inside before the rain got to hard.
Today after breakfast we wanted to rearrange the back so that Cyndy has more room for her sewing room.  I think she is happy because I even changed out the light with LED lights.  It made it a lot brighter and she really likes it.  Now all we have to do is get a light for over her table, so tomorrow while at Home Depot I will see what I can find.
I really have to say it feels good to just relax and maybe do nothing, I just don't know when I will get time to do that.  Working on getting some of the honey do list done.  Then a few things that I want to do also, but Cyndy's stuff comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment