Wednesday, November 25, 2015

November 25

Day before Thanksgiving and all is well at the Olsen's house.  Today was planned to get some things done around the coach that I have been putting off.  I have been reading our owners manual on the coach.  I know why read it now we have been in it for over 6 months. It was cold out side and I thought it was a good time to look over it again and see if I have been forgetting to do anything.  One thing I have been over looking is our landing jacks or what helps us keep this coach level.  They say if you sit some where for a while it is a great idea to spray silicon on to the exposed jacks.  So this morning I got that choir done.  Next it was time to open up the hatch door on passenger side and see if I can get it some stuff cleaned  up and put away where it belongs.  I even found some stuff that I though was gone.  Good for me.  One more thing done.
Next I was just about to start on another one of the projects that I have to get done, when I here this loud scream "Wil come in here".  She was standing under the Maxxair Fan cupping her hand and trying to catch water from it.  She said "We got a leak".  So I looked up at it and said no I think it is ice that is melting from moisture building up and freezing in the lid.  I looked real close and said maybe I should clean this before starting anything else.  So got the ladder out and took down the screen and washed it and put it back up.  Boy what a difference, and mom was happy now.
Next was to take the faucets apart and clean the screens.  I like to do this after coming out of California and the desert, because of the high calcium deposits in the water. The three faucets are clean and running a lot better.  Boy what a day, maybe I had better stop before I work the honey due list down to much more.  Got to have something for another day.
Tomorrow we are heading up to Janice & Jeff's house for Thanksgiving Lunch/Dinner,  We will leave here around 7:00 AM to be there around 10:00 to 10:30 AM.  We will be back here tomorrow night I hope before it gets to late.  I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving with their family's or close friends.  We will enjoy ours with most of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment