Sunday, November 29, 2015

November 29

We haven't been doing much the last two days, yesterday morning we headed over the bridge to Seaside.  I need to replace two more tires on the trailer with G rated tires.  The two center ones were the next ones to do out of the three axis's.  I had a slow leak on the driver side center tire and it was showing some wear.  We got them at Les Schwab in Seaside, it only took them about 20 minutes and I had them back in the truck.  The guy looked at me funny when I said make sure they are balanced.  He said most people don't have them done.  I came back and said it saves on wheel bearings and the tires wear a lot better.
After getting that done we headed to a few more stores like Home Depot, Dollar Tree, Costco,and then on to Fred Meyers.  Got a few things at all the  different places.  Other than that we are back in Longbeach TTN and enjoying life.  It is nice not having to move every couple of days.  I can get use to this sitting for three weeks, then move for another three weeks.
Today we went over to Brain & Rita's for the girls to sew and watch the Seahawks game, it was nice to see them win again this week.  They need to keep this up to the end of the season now so that they can make it to play off's.  GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!
Tomorrow I need to get a few things done out side before it starts raining for a few day again.  Other than that just relaxing and enjoying life.

No comments:

Post a Comment